1) What will make me buy online?
There are many reasons which will make you stop rushing to the neighbourhood sabziwaala, Chill at home with easy, convenient online vegetable shopping.
Inflation who? – Now price rise would have minimal effect as our well thought-out pricing system will never make you feel cheated.
Be it fruits or vegetables, our produce is fresher than the local sabjiwala – that’s our guarantee!
Our portal is for everyone – be it professionals or housewives.
No more verbal haggling fights with your local bhaajiwaala.
Ease of buying from a list of vegetables bigger than any hypermarket.
Ease of payment with our well secured payment gateway which you could use to pay even via a credit card.
And above all - discounts never seen before! At rates that your local vegetable vendor can never give you – We bet on it !
2) Are the products going to be fresh because considering the perishable nature of the items?
It definitely is, delivering best quality product and customer satisfaction is our number one priority and that we can never compromise on. We believe our reputation is built by our customers and we honour this generosity by providing top quality service.
3) What is the range of delivery?
Considering all places within the range of Mumbai is accessible via road transport, we deliver anywhere between Churchgate to Bhayandar.
4) Is there any minimum order amount?
Not at all. You can order for Rs. 50 or 500; we’ll make sure your order is on equal priority. Only difference is there’ll be a nominal shipping charge for orders below Rs. 299, while for any orders above 299, shipping is waived off.
5) Is registration mandatory for purchase?
No you can still order on veggies.co.in as a guest. However, registration allows for faster checkout and will allow us to keep you posted about latest offers and updates.
6) How do I register?
All you have to click on “Create Account” button on the top-right corner of the screen. Just follow the instructions, and you’re good to go!
7) Can I have multiple registrations?
Each email address and contact phone number can only be associated with one Veggies account.
8) What is My Account?
My Account is the section you reach after you log in at veggies.co.in. My Account allows you to track your active orders as well as see your order history and update your contact details.
9) How do I reset my password?
You need to enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password will be sent to your email address. With this, you can change your password. In case of any further issues please contact our customer support team.
10) What are the modes of payment?
You can pay for your order on veggies.co.in using the following modes of payment:
A. Cash on delivery
b. Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard / American Express)
11) Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card on Veggies.co.in?
Yes it is absolutely safe to use your card on veggies.co.in. A recent directive from RBI makes it mandatory to have an additional authentication pass code verified by VISA (VBV) or MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using visa or master credit card. It means extra security for customers, thus making online shopping safer.
12) What is the meaning of cash on delivery?
Cash on delivery means that you can pay for your order at the time of order delivery at your doorstep.
13) Where do I enter the coupon code?
Once you are done selecting your products and click on cart, you will be taken to the shopping cart page. Below the cart sub-total there is a box where you can enter any evoucher/ coupon code that you have. The amount will automatically be deducted from your invoice value.
14) Are there any particular delivery slots?
15) Is there any cut-off point for taking orders?
16) Do you have any wallet system where I can pre-load funds?
17) How are the fruits and vegetables packaged?
18) Are there any delivery charges?
Only for orders below rs.299
19) What is the minimum order for delivery?
20) How do I check the current status of my order?
21) When and how can I cancel an order?
22) Do you provide same day delivery service?
23) How do I contact customer service?
24) Do you have offline stores?
25) I selected a particular product and it said “Only On Request”. What does that mean?
26) Can I choose a specific day or time for my order delivery ?